About the PSA Wisconsin Chapter
The Wisconsin Chapter received its Charter from PSA in 1992. Current membership is about 70 individual members of PSA who live in Wisconsin. We meet four times per year – November, January, March, and May. Often the May meeting is part of a weekend-long outing.
- sponsorship of Milwaukee High Schools Youth Photography Showcase
- participation in the PSA Chapters Showcase
- conducts the Wisconsin PSA Club Showcase
- conducts the Wisconsin PSA Individual Showcase
At Chapter meetings, members bring their own digital images (BYOI) to show and we also have quality speakers to teach and motivate us to make better and more creative images.
Officers and Directors for 2017 - 2019
Chairperson Brian Lauttamus
Vice Chairperson Linnea Matthiesen
Secretary Trish McCoy
Treasurer Karen Geisel
Editor, InFocus Newsletter Jeffrey Klug
Web Master Jeffrey Klug
Program & Historian Gerry Emmerich, Jr. HonPSA, GMPSA
Hospitality Nancy Klemp & Sandra Matson
State Membership Director Marty Welter
Chapter Membership Signe Emmerich, APSA, PPSA
About the PSA
The Photographic Society of America (PSA) is a worldwide non-profit organization for anyone with an interest in photography. Founded in 1934, members include casual shutterbugs, serious amateurs, and professional photographers.
PSA Mission Statement
- PSA promotes the art and science of photography as a means of communication, image appreciation and cultural exchange.
- PSA provides education, information, inspiration and opportunity to all persons interested in photography.
- The Society fosters personal growth and expression, creativity, excellence and ethical conduct in all aspects of photographic endeavor.